5 Best Miami Beach Penthouses For Under $20 MillionNovember 15, 2016
Miami Beach is home to the who’s who in fashion, sports, music and real estate. It is a sexy and sophisticated place to live, and for those who are looking for an elevated sense of style, these five penthouses (including two standouts on the mainland) ooze luxury from every corner. For those looking for luxury living at under $20 million, this is your list.
520 West Ave #PH-B, Miami Beach
1. 520 W Ave #PH-B is a five-bedroom luxury penthouse that overlooks the ocean. It has five bathrooms and unobstructed views of the city and the gorgeous Miami sunsets. This impressive penthouse is a masterpiece designed by European designers EVO. For the Miami Beach residents into high-tech, this “smart home” has top-notch electronics, LED light shows and state-of-the-art home automation. A glass pool, jacuzzi and outdoor kitchen and patio spaces add even more options for people who enjoy the outdoors. Inside, there are large private bedrooms, elegant bathrooms, and sophisticated living and formal dining areas. For party people, a unique entertainment area, DJ booth, 20-foot LED video wall, bar and pool table turn this luxury retreat into the coolest place to throw a get together. With a few button pushes, this penthouse becomes a personal nightclub. It all creates a futuristic feel, with architectural and design elements from floor to ceiling. The decked-out kitchen is complete with brand new appliances, granite counters, custom cabinets, and picture views of the water. All the smart amenities afford residents the true Miami Beach lifestyle for $15,900,000.
300 Collins Ave #PH-One, Miami Beach
2. 300 Collins Ave #PH-One is a three-bedroom waterfront penthouse with all of the modern appliances and amenities that a contemporary family is looking for. This gorgeous home is the vision of world-renowned designer Thomas Juul-Hansen, who had hand-picked every design element, fixture and furnishing. This Miami Beach penthouse has direct city and ocean views, a celebrity inspired kitchen, expansive living areas, and 15-foot-deep wraparound terrace. White oak flooring, granite counters, and top shelf appliances make the kitchen a work of art. The open layout and brilliant design of this giant penthouse allows homeowners to entertain guests in a luxurious and spacious atmosphere. Floor-to-ceiling windows, incredible views, gorgeous bathrooms, giant private bedrooms and access to amenities such as 75-foot rooftop pool, valet, 24-hour concierge/security, fitness center and beach service make this home a must see for those looking for upscale Miami Beach living. For a reasonable $6,450,000, this impressive penthouse could be your home sweet home.
1643 Brickell Ave PH-301, Miami
3. 1643 Brickell Ave PH4301 is the definition of polished, Miami living. While not technically in Miami Beach, this elegant penthouse, located in the prestigious Santa Maria development, exudes beach luxury and has a knockout view of Biscayne Bay and the city sprawl. Every detail was custom picked for this eye-popping penthouse, from the ultra-modern appliances in the kitchen to the high end flooring in the living and dining areas. This is the only unit in the building with an option to purchase a private dock. The brilliant layout allows each room to flow seamlessly into the next, making it easy for everyone to mingle in a spacious and comfortable atmosphere. The private bedrooms are the size of a small NYC apartment, complete with hardwood floors and incredible views. This home is the epitome of luxury. The contemporary feel makes it stand out among the other homes in the area. For $11,500,000, you won’t find a cooler place to call home.
900 Brickell Key Blvd PH-04, Miami
4. 900 Brickell Key Blvd PH-04 has a stunning four-bedroom penthouse with marble floors, floor to ceiling windows, and breathtaking views of the ocean and the city. This three-story unit has a giant gourmet kitchen, incredible master suite, elegant bathrooms with sunken tubs and rain showers, beautiful living areas, formal dining rooms, and an outstanding outdoor terrace and a private balcony just waiting for a few friends and some cocktails. Floor-to-ceiling windows in the common areas provide breathtaking views of the water from the living areas and fully furnished kitchen. Once you step inside this elegant penthouse, you will feel like you walked into a five-star resort and spa. Relax like a celebrity alongside your own private pool, or lounge in the sun on the private balcony. This chic and stylish Miami mansion in the sky could be yours for only $12,800,000.
300 South Point Drive PH-4003, Miami Beach
5. 300 S Point Drive PH4003 is a newly renovated three-story unit that has been professionally designed for those looking for a high-end luxury Miami Beach penthouse on the water. This home has four giant bedrooms overlooking the water, 20-foot ceilings that create an open and inviting atmosphere, floor-to-ceiling windows, white glass floors and custom doors. There is a gourmet kitchen, three gorgeous bathrooms, and a master suite with two custom closets and double steam shower. You will love inviting people over to enjoy the beautiful outdoor patio space and private jacuzzi, The price tag on this gorgeous, 7,100 square foot waterfront retreat? An easy $13,950,000.
Living in luxury comes at a price, but Miami residents will agree that it is worth every penny. These incredible penthouses are just a few of the impressive residences in Miami Beach that come in at under the $20 million mark. Which one will you upgrade to?